Up, Up, Upgrade and Away
Every customer will eventually need to upgrade to S/4HANA… unless they are going back to QuickBooks. As part of our S/4HANA Practice; we architect, implement, and deploy ERP to S/4HANA upgrades focused on driving business transformation. Like Superman, S/4HANA has special “powers” much stronger than the average ERP. Our deep functional expertise, referable experience, and project delivery approach will help you to unleash those special powers.
What We Offer
- Ensuring that your organization is on the latest version of the entire SAP technology stack is crucial to the health of your business and the ongoing viability of your technology infrastructure
- Motive Minds offer comprehensive, tailored offerings to ensure that the integrity of your system is maintained while upgrades are implemented in a timely way.
- S/4HANA Migration – Motive Minds Advantage and Accelerator.
- Motive Minds S4HANA experts review the existing enterprise system architecture including various 3rd party systems, interfaces and prepare an organizational IT roadmap to best utilize S4HANA integration capabilities in various business processes across the enterprise.
- BI Enterprise reporting is one of the challenging tracks in an S4HANA conversion project as organizations use various systems; HANA Sidecar, SAP BW or a third party EDW.
- Fixed Asset module generally causes most conversion issues due to historic shortcuts taken by business users in Asset Life cycle, in addition to activation of New Asset Accounting.
- A successful S4HANA greenfield or conversion implementation heavily depends on user adoption and acceptance of the new business process.
- One of the tedious tasks in S4HANA conversion in custom code remediation in heavily customized SAP environments.
- S4HANA migration requires thorough testing from both MIS and Business user community to ensure success of the implementation with simplification of business processes
- Data validation after migration is one of the most important critical aspect of an S4HANA conversion project.